Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Trouble

Just when I thought everything was going better than I could've hoped for in Joyce's absence, this morning I had an accident with the truck that left it inoperable. I came over the crest of a bridge in the rain to see a truck stopped waiting to turn left. I braked but the pavement was greasy and I slammed into the rear of the truck. I had three children with me but fortunately I was traveling slow enough that no one was injured in any way. Thank you Jesus!

The truck will be out of commission for anywhere between one to two weeks which leaves us with no transportation. The first, on the spot, best guess is between $2000- $3000 to make the repairs. Pray for wisdom and God's provision.

Other than that 'minor' setback all is going well. The kids are co-operating for the most part and we are somehow making our way through each day. I'm beginning to believe Joyce set me up so I would better appreciate all that she does...if that was her goal, I give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment