Friday, January 29, 2010

School, Uniforms, Books, & Shoes

Joyce, the kids, & myself spent the entire day fitting, searching for, and buying uniforms, shoes, & books for all the kids. We have most of the stuff, but still have a few items to go...it is a chore when you try to do that many at one time...and it seemed like all of San Pedro Sula was doing the same thing, on the same day, at the same time!

They look cute and they're very excited to get back in school, now let's hope that translates in to good work habits.

4 comments:

  1. Can there be a "like" like facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what you're asking me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how facebook has a "like" button when you post up a photo or a comment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know...I'll have to ask our web guy.

    ReplyDelete