Now her condition has deteriorated to the point where she must use dialysis and she is in constant pain. Recently small cysts on her kidneys began to burst and she had to be hospitalized. She is home now but her pain is constant and unending, prohibiting her from working. Because of this her employer has terminated her work...she no longer has a job and ergo, no income. This is what the world had dealt to a mother who adopted her three children, who cares for a legally blind husband, who was the ultimate care giver at the cancer center, and who sacrificed much personal time and resources to take medical supplies into Haiti and to treat patients who otherwise might not have ever seen a physician or health care professional.
So now we can add incredible amounts of stress on top of the constant pain for Robin. She is tentatively scheduled for a kidney transplant in January. What can we do to help Robin?
- we can pray for her pain to subside
- we can pray for her to be healed by divine hands (Jehova Rophe)
- we can pray the hospital will restore her job
- we can pray the Holy Spirit sends her "the peace that passes all understanding"
- we can pray health and strength for her family
- we can pray the surgery (if needed) will take place as scheduled
- we can pray she has the strength to endure until that time
And we can ask God if He is leading us to help Robin and her family with their finances...with their bills, groceries, Christmas, medical expenses, etc. If God quickens your heart to assist Robin financially you may send a check to: Wellspring of Life, P.O. Box 3027, Plant City, FL. 33563 and simply include a note with the name "Robin".
Your gift will be tax deductible!
Robin has given so much to so many; now is the opportunity for us to give back to her. Not all can give; but all can pray! Let's come together on her behalf and on behalf of her family in a way that lifts her spirits far higher than she might have ever imagined!