Monday, January 18, 2010

Prayer Help

Please pray for Antonio and for me...again this morning Antonio wet the bed. That may not sound like much, but Antonio is nearly 10 years of age and on top of that we have pampers for him. Every night we tell him go to the bathroom, put on your pamper, and ask God to help you not pee in the bed. And nearly every morning he's peed in the bed and sometimes he lies and tells us he hasn't peed and then sticks the wet pamper in his clean clothes drawer. Other times, like this morning, he has lied the night before and doesn't put his pamper on and then pees in the bed, soaking everything.

Please pray for the two of us: for Antonio to find a way to stop bed wetting, and for me to find a way to control my anger over his bed wetting. Sometimes I get so angry I can hardly breathe...like this morning. I don't have the training or the understanding to know how to deal with him. I'm tired of asking God to forgive me for my actions and emotions toward him.

2 comments:

  1. Be strong and of good courage brother. One day that struggle will be over and he WILL grow up to be a REAL man of God, that DOES NOT pee in his bed (haha!)! You are awesome! And you are doing an awesome job with the kids. Just remember to keep on showing them love and that discipline is harsh. But it rewards in the end.... ¡Te quiero a toda la familia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong and patient. It can be very tramatic for a child to wet the bed and very embarassing which would explain his lying about it. He has no control over it and probably wishes it would stop more than you do. I admire your ability to do what you are doing. Keep pressing on.

    ReplyDelete