Tuesday, January 12, 2010

...And an Earthquake, too?

As if there's not enough to do with Joyce in the states, we had to have another earthquake also! Yesterday at 5:30 p.m. we experienced a 5.3 'terromoto', although I didn't personally feel because I was on my way to soccer practice to pick up the boys. When I got back the kids who stayed behind told me about the earthquake, but I wasn't sure I believed them until I saw the paper this morning and heard neighbors talking about 'feeling' it.

AND, on the way home from soccer practice I pulled into the neighborhood just in time to see Antonio get attacked by a dog. The dog jumped him and knocked him down and broke the skin in three places on his stomach, although not severe enough to even bleed.

We got through dinner last night okay...I made 2 lbs. of spaghetti and there wasn't a noodle left for me, so I guess it wasn't too bad. These kids are hoggers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bob, do you know about the earthquake in Haiti? My family is ooberly concerned for the people and other family members there.

    ReplyDelete