Thursday, October 15, 2009

No Stroll in the Park -part 3

Another day passes and no plates...........today everything was shut down for an unscheduled National Holiday...Honduras qualified for the World Cup in 2010 for the first time since 1982 and so they declared today a National Holiday...can you believe that? In a country that is the essence of inefficiency they close the country because they won a soccer game...and got lucky! (if the U.S. hadn't tied Costa Rica in the last 30 seconds, Honduras would not have made it). So, I couldn't pay my bribe AGAIN!

I did manage to get a mechanic out to the drill site to do some minor repairs on the rig; hopefully it will run tomorrow if I can get my plates.

Dentist appointment at 6:30a.m. for Mauricio! Actually, that's when we sign the waiting list; who knows when we will actually see a dentist?

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for the perseverance He has strengthened in you! :)

    ReplyDelete