Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Daily Travails

Had to take care of some financial business this morning which caused a late start for drilling...hate miss the 1/2 hour of cool!

Drilled all of 4 feet when the drilling mud started escaping underground (earthquake), thickened mud and left it to set overnight...we're praying God will help us past the fissures tomorrow.

Received a phone call that I had to take Gershon, Fabiola, Mauricio, & myself to the Fiscaglia office at 7:30 a.m. They won't tell us why; just have to be there.

Had to call the village and tell them I didn't know when I could get there tomorrow...I feel badly for our new friend Won who made the trip from CA. to drill.

Pedro came home from school with raves from his teacher about his obedience; however, the other two are still stuck in the same mode.

Yann arrived from Holland today and has moved in with us(we are now 13). Joyce and I are looking forward to the help Yann will be with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment