Wednesday, October 14, 2009

No Stroll in the Park -part 2

Day 3 of getting the tags for the truck...that's right Day 3! Went to pay the aforementioned bribe, but of course he wasn't ready to accept it, because he didn't have all the PAPERWORK! It takes approximately one ream of paper for each license plate (my calculation).

First we had to go to the bank to pay another fee (no idea what this fee is for); however, after waiting at the bank for 2 hours our "bribee" told us we couldn't pay because the tax office forgot to enter the amount and our code into the 'system'.

Next, we went back to the tax office to get our 'code' entered into the system, but guess what we didn't have? The correct PAPERWORK! Across the street to make copies for the umpteenth time.

Tomorrow they promise me I will be able to pay my bribe and collect my tags.........by the way, I am now officially illegal again!

No comments:

Post a Comment