Thursday, April 29, 2010

Full Demonic Attack!!!

I don't know where to start to tell you about today...it is beyond my ability to comprehend!

You all know we had the scheduled visit (2nd) with the mother of Gershon, Karen, & Jesus at 2:30 p.m. The mother didn't show up until 2:50 p.m. and then it was only her....no husband and no two year old boy...the husband did show up with 5 minutes left in the visit. The supervisor (Irma) wasn't there today so it seemed to be much less stressful and during 2/3 of the visit the kids kept running to me and jumping in my lap, including Gershon. I tried hard not influence them in any way and finally they began to visit a bit with their mother, but it was much more reserved than the first visit...I confess I liked it. So we left there feeling pretty good about things...they wanted to schedule another visit for next Thursday, but when I said I couldn't make it they simply said, "Okay".

When I got home an old friend was there and he and Joyce quickly ushered me outside and told all the children to stay inside. He told me he had registered with IHNFA to start an orphanage and he wanted to start with 4 children. Then he told me Irma tried to get him to take our remaining 7 children (Fabiola, Mauricio, Angel, Rosa, Cesar, Pedro, & Antonio) and put them in his new orphanage. He told her he couldn't do that. I still don't know what to say...it seems her plan has been to take all the children from us, sending 3 to their mother and 7 to our friend, without ever saying anything to us. Our friend told us she was just going to show up, take the kids and leave us with nothing and no one!

My gut reaction is to work to get her fired, but God will prevail and I will calm down and put my efforts to better use. My prayer is that I can get back in front of the First Lady and give her this story...I'm positive she will be appalled if I can gain another audience. That's how we all need to pray...that I can get in front of her and that she will receptive to our plea. This is demonic warfare in its' purest form and we must fast & pray if we are to overcome this. I'm asking you all to pray over the weekend and come up with a plan for fasting and praying against this attack. Personally I will begin tomorrow and will stop when we are victorious...I'm not asking you to join me to that extent, but I am asking you to stretch yourselves.

My belief is that this is God revealing her plan to us before she can carry it out. I believe He is already defeating the enemy and is just waiting for us to join in the battle. Let's fight this fight with confidence remembering that "....we are more than conquerors in all things..."

In Him,
Bob

1 comment: