Saturday, May 1, 2010

Children's Status Update

Sorry I haven't kept you posted, but my computer crashed and I just got it back. Friday Joyce & I were able to gain a 'stay' until Monday for the children. We were able to get in touch with Irma's boss and he agreed to see if he could help us. First he said he would call Irma and tell her to desist until he got back to her.

We have a meeting scheduled w/him on Monday morning at 9:00 a.m. when I will pick him up and bring him to our house for an interview and a 'look-see' around the house.

We tried to get back w/the First Lady, but she was in Teguic and unreachable. We did get her secretary's number but couldn't reach her either...today is Labor Day here and most took long weekends to celebrate.

We did go back to Fiscaglia (Attorney General's Office) and looked up the lawyer who helped us gain the kids in the first place. When we told her what was happening she was very upset and said she would send a Judge to the meeting with IHNFA on Monday.

I think we're moving in the right direction, but please, please keep praying. We don't want a temporary solution; we want a permanent one!

2 comments:

  1. Psalm 140:12 I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen & thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete