Thursday, May 6, 2010

"Hondurased" Again!

It happened again...you say you can't believe it...you say I couldn't be that dumb, but guess what?

I got a call today pleading with me to come take the air compressor out of the warehouse today because they would be getting 5 containers in tomorrow and needed the space. Mindlessly, I said I would come and move the compressor...believing it would actually happen.

I had to take the kids w/me since Joyce wasn't home, so we loaded into the truck and headed to warehouse. Once there I was delighted to see the containers had been moved and the boxes had been cleared out the way on the inside as well. As I started to back into place the supervisor called to me to stop...uh-ooh!

We had just one problem...it seems no one had the key to the overhead door!!! I don't think I'm capable of believing it..."Hondurased, Again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment