Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Update from the states

Sorry it's been so long since the last post. While I've been moving about stateside speaking to churches Joyce has been holding down the fort in Honduras. Please pray for her endurance.

On Sunday we had two birthdays: Mauricio turned 11 and Rosa turned 10. We will have a party for both when I return on Saturday.

Joyce tells me the kids are all well...over their colds and coughs and doing better. They are all back in school after a week off for "Holy Week".

Please join us in prayer that Joyce and I will be able to get our residency cards...the penalties on the expired Visas is getting ridiculous and Joyce's expires again next month. We need to get this recitified. Also, pray that God will take the seed money in our vehicle account and multiply it greatly and quickly.

As much as you miss hearing about the kids, I miss being with them and am eager to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment