Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Coincidence, Luck, Good Fortune or...........GOD!

Today I was out paying some bills but the fate of Gershon, Karen, and Jesus was heavy on my mind. I got done a little early and decided to pay a visit to our friend Linda Coello, who runs with the 'big dogs' in Honduras and ask her if she could come up with a connection to help us. I didn't even know if she would be in her office, but 'something' made me drive by to see.

Linda was there and had time to see me and when I told her that we might lose 3 children tomorrow and we needed someone with clout to step in on their behalf she said, "Bob, the First Lady is coming to the warehouse in 20 minutes. Go get one of the children and meet me there." I had Joyce bring Karen to warehouse and sure enough shortly the police, the Army, the Secret Service all started driving into the warehouse as they surrounded the vehicle of the First Lady! Karen and I, along with Linda and her associates, spent the next 1-1/2 hours in her presence and before she left we were granted a private audience with her to tell her the kids story. She promised to open an investigation into the mother and how long she had been without the children. She told us if enough time had passed the mother would no longer have any rights to the children. I also told her we had another 'visitation' scheduled for tomorrow and that I was afraid they might take the kids right there. She promised to make a phone and see that that doesn't happen! Praise God!

This is not over yet, but we certainly feel a lot better about it right now than we did this morning. When the saints pray, God sends results! We can never thank you enough!

More God..........Linda also arranged a meeting for us with a lawyer who said she would help us with our quest to get residency. Everybody had told us it would cost between $5000 & 6000 dollars and probably take about two years to get it completely done. Well, at the conclusion of our meeting with the new lawyer she told us she estimated it would cost approximately $1100.00 for BOTH OF US! When God shows up the roadblocks just disappear!

3 comments:

  1. Praise God Praise God!!! Please give the kids a big hug from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chills & tears of joy is my reaction! All the perseverin and fighting is payin off! Praise Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God indeed! Love that Linda - she is an amazing woman - tell her I said Hola and hope to come back and see you all again! Thank you for continuing to share your journey so we can pray specifically.

    ReplyDelete