Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Urgent Prayer Request!!!

Please read the post below. It is from Robin Demboski, the Chief Medical Officer of Wellspring of Life Ministry. Robin is a devoted servant of the Lord and even now just returned from another medical trip to Haiti to help those less fortunate than her. Please, please read and ask the Lord if He is telling you to step up and help Robin!!! At the very least...PRAY!


Good Morning everyone,

As most of you know I went to life link yesterday to find out information about Kidney Transplant.

So basically I am good candidate as long as I get a little more testing done.

  1. Dental (seeing Friday)
  2. Echo Cardiogram ( I will try to set up next week)
  3. Blood testing for (sex transmitted disease (standard)
  4. MAMO’S ( will try to set up for next week)

I must meet with the surgeon; I am waiting on that for life link.

First they told me average time to get a kidney is 2 years (which the doctor made it pretty clear I don’t have two years to wait)

Alternative is a living donor someone who is willing to give me a kidney.

What is required for a living donor?

1, under 60

2. No hypertension

3. No diabetes

4. Not sexually promiscuous.

5. Must be A or O doesn’t matter negative or positive.

No one can be tested till I finish my testing, I will speed things up , because Life Link is too slow for me.

That is why I will set up for Mamo, Echo, and see what else they will let me do on the out side

No comments:

Post a Comment