Wednesday, August 31, 2011

More hospital news...& School

Yesterday was another day spent in the hospital for Joyce and I...one expected, one unexpected!

I had a colonoscopy scheduled for yesterday so I was at the hospital by 8:30 a.m. When I came out of the procedure Will informed me that Joyce was next door in the emergency room. Seems she got food poisoning and the combination of diarrhea and vomiting caused her to dehydrate severely. By the time I got to her she was resting comfortably receiving an IV to hydrate her. Today she's back to her "old" self.

Tomorrow 5 of the kids head back to school at Good Seed. That's right, this year we have two more in the Christian Bi-Lingual School! (Cesar & Pedro). I, also, will be going to school tomorrow. The school asked me if I could help them out for the month of September so I'll be teaching 4th, 5th, 6th, & 7th grade math classes. I don't know if you should pray for me or the kids...maybe both!

No comments:

Post a Comment