Friday, April 8, 2011

Back In Honduras!!!

Today I arrived back in Honduras. It was fun getting to see everyone back in the states again but I would be lying if I said I wanted to stay. In my last update, I stated that I felt like an alien in my own country...and boy did I! I've driven through highways 360, 411, and 68 numerous times and this past week I just knew in my heart that I did not belong where I temporarily was. I yearned to be back in the place that God had turned into my home and to be with the children that God had placed in my life. I missed hearing their laughs and seeing their faces. I now know how it must feel for those of you who have children and have to spend time away from your families. There is quite a bit to talk about, including a HUGE, HUGE BLESSING! So, I'll throw some updates your way the next couple of days!

Thank you all for your prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment