Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Work Day

Gershon & I painted the entire downstairs this morning. It desperately needed it after 9 months of 20 hands all over the walls everyday. They were black and looked as if they'd never been painted, in spite of the fact that my nephew, Tom, and I painted everything just before we moved into the house. Our work makes a great difference...it's almost like moving into a new house and Gershon did a great job. I did the trim and he did all of the roller work, which is the bulk of the painting.

Shortly we will head the airport to pick up some good friends and a new Board Member. Right now the girls are all at ballet class, the three little boys are in bed, Gershon is in bed, Antonio is still in school, leaving only Cesar, Mauricio, and myself. It's like a mini vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment