Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hetic Start

This morning Fabi has jazz class from 9-11 and when we went out to start the truck...it didn't! Called a cab and sent Joyce and Fabi to jazz. When they arrived Joyce called and said the theatre didn't have any electricity and they would only practice one hour instead of two(I guess they can see in the dark for one hour only????) She asked me to call the cab driver and have him return at 10 instead of 11 to pick them up. So I did. She called me back 10 minutes later and said they changed their minds (guess they can see in the dark after all) would I call the cab driver and tell him 11? So I did. (obedient aren't I?)

The mechanic showed up and "beat" on some things under the hood and the truck started...does that give you a warm and fuzzy feeling about future starts?

The youth group at our local church is taking the kids bowling at 11:30 this morning so I have to keep everyone inside so they don't get sweaty & dirty...close your eyes and imagine the decibel level in here! And it's only 9:20 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment