Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Break?

Today I had 3-1/2 hours alone, without any kids; a much needed break???? Or was it?

It's true I didn't have any kids causing chaos, making noise, fighting, crying, or anything else for 3-1/2 hours, but I did have a buzzing-like sound in my head. Actually it wasn't buzzing-like, it was a buzzing inside of my head...it was a dentist's drill in my mouth. I spent 3-1/2 hours in a dentist's chair and I will definitely take the kids any day!

Had to bring Pedro home from school sick today and then he threw up all over the sofa. He seems to be better now, but has asthma problems and some head congestion. Several others are fighting head colds as well, but we have them on meds so we hope to get it all cleared up before we pass it around...a prayer or two wouldn't hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment