Monday, July 27, 2009

Thrills of the late night & early morning!

Just before bedtime last night I heard blood-curdling screams, and upon rushing into the living room I found Pedro hanging upside down from the top of the couch. He had climbed the couch to look over the wall when his foot slipped off the couch and down behind it, causing him to fall backwards with this leg caught behind the couch. Fortunately, no damage; just a little fear...wouldn't it be nice if it were enough to keep him from trying that again?

Early this morning I felt as if I was running a "Poo-poo Factory"....first Angel came to me with cries of, "Poo-poo, Bob" and just as I got him wiped Pedro was behind me, tapping me on the butt, calling out, "Poo-poo, Bob"! I'm looking for a new Plant Manager. Any applicants can apply to: Solid Waste Disposal Plant, Campisa, San Pedro Sula, Honduras. No prior experience necessary; classes held daily! All applicants must have a weakened sense of smell and a delicate touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment