Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hades, mosquitoes, & more

I don't know how hot it'll be in Hades, but it must feel something like this...glad we're not headed there for eternity! It's so hot the sweat tries to boil, but evaporates before it can...don't show this to any potential long term helpers!

I'm positive there will be mosquitoes in Hell, they could only be the Devil's work. You would think since we live so closely together the mosquitoes would turn friendly, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

They are trying desperately to trap our monkeys and move them to another location...I don't know whether to pray for the trappers, or the monkeys, or the monkey's new friend!!!

The children are getting over their colds and had a relatively squabble-free day...I wonder if that means the roof will fall in tomorrow, or if they're actually making progress?

Keep Praying

2 comments:

  1. We we won't be in hell so someone else can enjoy the mosquitos!!! I can't believe you are going to let the trappers take away your favorite pastime! Love and praying for your all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite past time...THATS funny!...I have painted a little 8mm movie in my mind...Joyce being mother monkey...where they love her and do what she says...but Bob...he is bumbling along on the loosing end of their escapades...it really is funny8^) LOVE! KElley

    ReplyDelete