Thursday, July 23, 2009

Test Results & you know who!

We got the test results back for the children today and Cesar, Fabiola, & Pedro are clean as far as worms or parasites go; however, the rest are all infected! They all have parasites and Angel is anemic as well. We will pick up medicine for them in the morning. In addition Pedro is allergic to tomatoes, celery, and shellfish.

We spent most of the last two days going over the initial psychariatic evaluations of the children and they read like a pysch professors dream case study...you name it and they need to work on it. Thankfully we serve a big God!

MONKEY STRIKE!!! Joyce and I were in the living room, she was studying her Spanish and I was watching the U.S. whip Honduras in soccer, when I heard what I thought was something falling. I called to Fabiola who was at the computer and asked, "what did I hear". She responded, "No se"...I don't know, so I forgot about it. A couple of minutes later Gershon raced in the front door and straight to kitchen. When he got to the kitchen he screamed and Joyce & I went to check...our friend had come in for a little snack of various cereals. He evidently gets bored quickly, because he never takes just one kind of cereal. I'm thinking we have the best fed monkey in all of Honduras.

No comments:

Post a Comment