Tuesday, November 8, 2011

More Smokey Mountain news...

Last evening Joyce and I picked up our daughter, Nicole, at the airport as she arrived to spend the next week helping us get 'rent-ready'. Today my pastor and I cut down a very large tree that was severely hung up in other trees and a danger to our power lines. It took some work but it's done now. We also got another load of stone for road and it's starting to look pretty good. Tomorrow I hope the get the culvert cemented and the 'spillways' to direct the run-off.

Joyce and Nicole spent the morning doing some needed shopping and came home with the pavers for a new sidewalk. Tonight the three of us got the ground leveled and pavers set in place. Pretty good day.

We're all pretty whipped, so I suspect it will be an early turn-in tonight.

Blessings to all......

No comments:

Post a Comment