Monday, March 28, 2011

A Special Sunday for Will.

Yesterday Alba, a beautiful and godly woman I have met in my church here in Honduras (this is Will posting...not Bob....don't worry), invited me to her church's Sunday night service and I was blown away! I could not believe how big this place was! Until Sunday night, the biggest church I attended was one that had close to 200 people. This church was MASSIVE. Overall, Sunday night's service was amazing and so was the time spent after. I enjoyed every minute of it. Here are some pics and a video of the service.






1 comment:

  1. that looks like the church in San Pedro Sula. Pastor Miguels church may of spelled his name wrong loved that church they have an orphanage behind church we have friend who live in San Pedro Sula that do a lot with the orphanage and the church there ministry is the street children. Long time now talk been busy with adoption we are at stand still right now. Russia is not getting in touch with us. ITs very discouraging trusting God in this i am praying for you guys cant wait to read more but hadnt had a chance yet just wanted to say I remember that church of 30,000 thousand people when we went it didnt have windows it was Hot but it was Awesome wondering if its the same one.. God bless Anne

    ReplyDelete