Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sudden change........

They called at 8:26 a.m. and told us the switch was postponed until tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. because of planned demonstrations in the city. The demonstrations, if they take place, are not close to IHNFA's office and are not between their office and our house, so the excuse doesn't really hold much water. It looks painfully like a Honduran excuse not to go to work today.

I pray that it is God's providential hand guiding and protecting the children. However, I confess that I almost feel dirty because it's easier for me to believe it's just Honduran ineptness. Lord forgive my unbelief!

I wish I could tell you more, but that's all I know. The children are on a 'yo-yo' at the moment and there's nothing we can do to help them.

KEEP PRAYING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment