Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday, Monday....remember the Mamas & Papas?I

Taking advantage of a rare day with no scheduled physical work to work on my message for Sunday. Title: How do you smell? Think it's too personal?

Honduras time line: Last Thursday we gave the mechanic the first installment for repairing our truck, because he was able to start on it right away. We checked on Sat. and it wasn't there. Checked today and it still isn't there...guess he's not quite ready to work; just ready to take our money!

Honduras time line 2: Friday we took our television to the recommended repair man and told him of our plight w/10 kids and no t.v. He said he would fix it right away...then he said he wouldn't be done until next week(this week). We went by to check today and he hasn't even bought the repair part yet!

I think I'm as bored as the kids w/o the t.v. despite the fact that I rarely see more than a half hour a day. I must be addicted to the noise or something, but the days seem to pass agonizingly slow! I feel like I must be carrying latent sin to miss my t.v. so much! Although it is now college football time, which is the one time of the year I LOVE my t.v.

The Rodolfo Rojas kids all came home w/good test scores today. They have testing all this week, so we have plenty of studying going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment