Thursday, September 23, 2010

Got a whippin'...

This morning after Joyce read last night's post, I received a mother's whippin'! She told me I was too negative when I spoke of Gershon, Karen, & Jesus. She told me I need to be giving God the glory for taking care of them...and of course, she's right! (Hope she doesn't read this post)

I do pray and ask God for His hand upon them and I thank Him for providing and protecting them; but I still worry. I must sound like the double-minded man of James, praying while doubting. And if that is the case I pray God will eradicate my unbelief, my lack of faith, and my worry. But I'm still just a man wrapped in flesh, albeit too much, and I DO worry about them just as God worried and worries about His lost children. These are not lost in the sense of not having a relationship w/Him; but are lost physically from us. Which of you, if your children had been kidnapped would not be worrying? That's how I feel.

I do trust God, I do thank God, I do pray for His divine guidance for them; but I also fret. A whippin' deserved!

No comments:

Post a Comment