Thursday, August 27, 2009

We have air!

Good news! The air conditioner in the truck is fixed and it came in UNDER the estimate...the final was a little over $400. Thank you, Jesus!

Tough day with the children today...it just seemed that all day long someone was in trouble or causing trouble and it finally got to me at the end of the day. I hate days like this when the enemy wins and I lose control...it's a terrible way to go to bed knowing that I was more harsh than necessary. But, I also know the Lord will give me the opportunity to love on them tomorrow and we will all move forward...never as quickly as I would like, but forward nonetheless.

Tomorrow we're taking all the kids on a field trip to a bakery...should be great fun and maybe some pastries as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment