Saturday, August 8, 2009

Prayer Needs

Please pray for the children, Carla, & Joyce and myself. I just terminated Carla and it will be very difficult for her (she loves the children and it will be hard for her to find another job), the children (they love her very much), and for Joyce and I since we will have no help now...it's just her, myself, and the 10 children. There was supposed to be an ad in the paper yesterday and we expected to interview on Monday, but the ad hasn't gotten into the paper yet and who knows when it will.

I told Carla that if we all (she, the children, & Joyce and I) pray for each other we will get through this and be stronger on the other side. I believe that with all my heart, but I also know there will be plenty of rough road ahead before it smooths out again. And so, we simply ask for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment