Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bible Study Participant

Joyce & I were doing our Bible Study at 5:30 this morning when I heard a little chatter behind me. One foot from me and three feet inside the sliding glass door was our monkey friend, calmly sitting on the floor looking up at me as if he were listening intently. Guess you can't get upset if he wants to hear the Word!

Joyce needed to get away for a bit so she worked up the courage to take our F-350 duel wheel truck into the city to get Angel a haircut. If you've never driven something that big in third world traffic you can't understand what it entails. Traffic laws only semi-exist and everybody tries to cut you off; combine that with a truck that size that she hasn't driven and you know how badly she needed a change of scenery.

Karen was outside riding her bike and just came running in the front door screaming...seems the monkey wanted to ride also! Have to work on Karen sharing more.

Joyce just made it back! I hope she doesn't think she needs "a little pinch between her cheek and gums" now that she drives the BIG TRUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment