Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Starting to feel like normal...

I'm beginning to think I should've entered the nursing/doctor field. Last week I spent 4 days in the hospital with Joyce and this week I've spent one full morning in pediatric surgeon's office with Angel (he has growth under his tongue which must be cut off), spent an entire morning in the doctor's office w/Joyce while she had an endoscopy, and just now spent an entire morning in the dentist's office with Angel (his surgeon says the growth is caused by trauma occurring when he rubs his tongue over his front teeth and he must have the teeth corrected before he will remove the growth). Next I have 3 appointments at the dentist, one each for Angel, Fabiola, and Mauricio on Tuesday morning, and a doctor's appointment Tuesday afternoon with Joyce to get the results of her biopsy. Since Joyce doesn't speak any Spanish I'm assigned to all doctor's appointments...oh, joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment