Monday, August 30, 2010

One down, one to go....

Today I received the estimate to repair the other car in the accident and by God's grace I was able to pay it in full. Now we have to deal w/our truck and I suspect it is going to be higher. I will find out tomorrow, hopefully.

This afternoon and evening have been filled w/schoolwork and Pedro's tutor. Everyone put in a good effort today on their schoolwork and for that we're thankful. I went to Rodolfo Rojas (school) today and spoke w/the teacher for Antonio & Cesar and asked her to notify me daily of their conduct. She said she would and I believe she'll work with us to get these two into line. It's tough for them because they are soooooooooo good at manipulating.

Please pray the Lord releases resources for our truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment