Monday, August 9, 2010

My turn in the barrel.....

This time it was me who ended up in the emergency room...this morning I was experiencing dizziness and a tingle in my arms. As the morning progressed the symptoms continued to get worse until I began to worry about what might be the cause. I was having great difficulty standing and just an overall uneasiness about me so I asked Joyce to take me to the E.R.

Once there they gave me an I.V. and did a series of blood tests which showed very little..perhaps an infection and slight anemia. I was waiting for a doctor to come in see me, but after 3 hours I decided I felt good enough to come home, and did so.

Tonight I'm feeling pretty good and will just mark it up to another attempt by the enemy to steal our finances and our peace.

Some of the kids are still battling minor colds and coughs and we continue to pick up meds for them hoping to get them healthy soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment