Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday's Day

Had the opportunity to preach today and used Acts 20:24 as my anchor scripture.

The rest of the day we watched the World Cup in Soccer and then did homework which varied from hectic to downright combative! The kids all have math tests tomorrow and none of them really want to put much effort into preparing for it. They remind me of me at that age.......

Just when you think the truck is running good (new water pump installed) something else goes wrong...today the tailgate broke to the point we couldn't go more than a couple hundred yards without having to stop to put it back into place. The pins have all broken off on one side and it just kind of 'hangs there'...not good! I'm beginning to think a good grenade would solve my problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment