Thursday, March 25, 2010

Off to the States

Tonight is my last night in Honduras for 18 days and I have mixed feelings already. I have really been looking forward to getting a break and just sitting on my little hill in TN. but the kids are already pulling on me.

Joyce has some church friends coming in on Sat. to help her out, Marilyn Parker & Jessica Ervin, who have both been here before and know the kids well so it will be a good fit. The kids will be kept busy and Joyce will have plenty of help. The next week our daughter Nicole Adams is coming down of course, Joyce is looking forward to that. This will be Nicole's first chance to meet the kids and she's excited. Then the last few days our tutor will be spending all day here to help Joyce until I return.

I have a big Board Meeting on the 29th, some church meetings in Tampa, Plant City, & Clearwater and then head to TN. Please keep Joyce and the kids in your prayers, as I know you always do.

1 comment: