Sunday, December 20, 2009

Under the Weather

A cold front filled with rain has hit us this weekend and it seems to have recharged my "gripe"....that is cold to all you gringos! I have body ache, sore throat, and I'm losing my voice which means I can't scream at all my little angels to be quiet! There's irony there somewhere!

Joyce & Fabi spent most of the afternoon wrapping gifts for all the other children...Fabi keeps getting that "where are my gifts look", but she hasn't come right out asked the question yet....so we just keep her wondering!

Tomorrow a group from our church is taking them all to Pizza Hut, so in their minds all is right with the world!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bob! I was ease dropping on a conversation that my mom was having on the phone, and she was talking about how her sister was saying that that it's storming a lot over in Haiti. And it's cold too! Grace and peace from the Lord!

    Psalm 62:11-12
    11 God has spoken once,
    Twice I have heard this:
    That power belongs to God.
    12 Also to You, O Lord, belongs mercy;
    For You render to each one according to his work.

    ReplyDelete