Thursday, December 10, 2009

More financial woes

It just never seems to stop...the truck is again a source of financial stress as it has allegedly 3 heating elements and a sensor not working which price out at 7000 lempiras, plus 3000 lempiras labor. On top of that we lost the rear brakes today, that we just had installed 1-1/2 months ago and we're told it needs new discs at a cost of 3000 lempiras plus 2000 lempiras labor!

Then there is the matter of our overstaying our Visas and the accompanying fines: 5000 lempiras for Joyce, and for me..........I can't even pay the fine if I have the money...I first have to file for residency, which has been on hold because of the political uprising, and I'm told that will cost anywhere between $2000 & $3000 dollars. The gal at the immigration office told me I had to apply immediately because I could be deported!

Please pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment