Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Saga continues...

Today I went back to Transito (traffic court) to pick up my 'constancia' and, of course, it wasn't ready. However, this time I only waited about 1/2 hour before the lady got into see the Jefe to get his signature. Amazingly today, he had time to sign it. Now it was on to the insurance office to fill out more papers which they couldn't find immediately. After that I had to go get two estimates even though the car has to go back to the dealer for repair because of the warranty. Then I'm tolk after the insurance company receives the estimates (I don't take them; they send them) I can go there and pay my deductible! Lovely, isn't it?

Now it's off to the theatre with all the kids...someone gave the kids, plus Joyce and I tickets to some type of play tonight...I hope it's in English!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment