Wednesday, October 13, 2010

You will not believe this....

You all know I had an accident w/the truck a month ago and it has taken forever to get it repaired, but today...finally, Fabi & I picked it up. While driving home the low fuel light came on so I pulled into a service station and told the young man to fill me up with diesel.

He walked to the tank and opened the cover and just stared (I was watching in the mirror). Then he walked to the back of the fender and looked up and down, returning again to look inside the gas cap cover. He just stood there looking mystified. I couldn't believe it! All I wanted was some fuel...was that too much to ask for at the end of a long and frustrating day?

I got out of the truck and walked back to the tank. The young attendant, looking lost, pointed to the cover. I looked in and although I am in no way a mechanic; I quickly discerned the problem! They forgot one little detail in the repair...there was no GAS TANK! Just an empty hole...I swear I'm not making this up!

And that friends, is life in the fast lane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment